Campbell's Camp is located north east of Sayward on the majestic west coast of the BC mainland.
Situated on 34 acres overlooking Topaze Harbour.
- A 120 ft dock that you are welcome to tie up to for your stay
- A bunk house with 14 single rooms, his and hers washroom, common room, sundeck and dry room for those west coast days
- 5 rooms at the kitchen: 2 with 1 bedroom, common room and bath and 3 with 2 single bedrooms, common room and bath
- Good for large kayak and fishing groups
- Breakfast and dinner are served smorgasbord style
- Box lunches are made to order
- We cater to vegans and vegetarians
- No liquor licence at this time, so feel free to bring your favourite beverage
- A water treatment system that allows you to drink the water from the tap
- Fresh and salt water fishing
- Fresh and salt water kayaking
- Lake boat rentals
- Whale watching tours can be arranged
- Pristine beaches to explore